I stole this from a friend of mine…she as an amazingly cute/sweet/encouraging/fun blog, you should check it out:
I’ve been a bit lazy in my blog adventures; this looks like a fun way to get back rolling. It was so easy for me to write during the summer about camp, even though it was often posted at heinous hours of the night.
My life has changed so much; as I read over my past blog entries, I can’t help but see the stroke of God’s brush as He paints the portrait of my life. I plan to get around to all the good details of said change, but as a teaser I’ll leave you with this:
when you stop looking for love, it finds you.
Anyway! Here’s the blog challenge:
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30- a picture
I am Mary Chase Breedlove. I am a Christian. I am a daughter, twin sister, and niece. I’m from Tennessee. I go to school at Mississippi State. I am quirky, happy, and blessed.
15 Interesting Facts:
1. I like spaghetti noodles and I like spaghetti sauce, but I do not like them together.
2. I am super double jointed in my hands.
3. I really enjoy college football. I like the game day atmospheres.
4. I was the field commander for my high school marching band.
5. Speaking of marching band…I have been a member of the Famous Maroon Band at Mississippi State for 2 years. I was in my high school marching band for 6 years (I didn’t fail, I joined in jr. high); therefore, I have been in some form of a marching band for almost half my life. I love it, but I think it’s time for a change.
6. I’m majoring in Communications with a double concentration in broadcasting and journalism. I write for the student newspaper and I am fascinated by mass communications, media relations, and such.
7. I am a member of Chi Omega sorority.
8. I have struggled with biting my fingernails since I was 4 years old.
9. I will forever be in debt to CentriKid Camps; I want to give back what they helped give to me. Seeing children come to Christ for the first time is something I can’t properly describe in a blog. Summer of 2010 changed my life forever. I learned so much from God and He changed me as much as any kid that went this summer.
10. That summer I met the most incredible man–Christopher. He is truly a gift from God and I am blessed by him every single day. And yes, he’s my boyfriend. 🙂
11. I H-A-T-E walking over sidewalk grates. You’d never know it because I don’t like to make a big deal about it, but I avoid them at all costs.
12. I love owls.
13. I love to read; I was raised reading Nancy Drew books, and I became an avid reader at an early age. I love Harry Potter and anything by Jodi Piccoult, Dan Brown, Mitch Albom, John Grisham, and Patricia Cornwell. I love Lord of the Rings. I’m currently reading the Wheel of Time novels by Robert Jordan.
14. 26 is my favorite number.
15. I am slowly attempting to learn how to play the banjo.